Foil Remover Wraps
Lecente™ Create Foil Remover Wraps
WHAT IS IT?
Foil and cotton remover wrap custom designed for gentle, efficient removal of the Lecente Create light cured system.
WHAT IT DOES
Allows for targeted application of acetone on the nails
WHY YOU NEED IT
- Traps heat for faster removal
- Reduces acetone contact with skin
- Absorbent cotton prevents leaks
- Soft foil for a snug bespoke fit
Innovative design for ease of use and efficient removal of all Lecente light cured products Provides a custom fit to each finger
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Remove the top coat using a 240 grit file
- Saturate cotton on foil wrap with pure acetone
- Place wrap under finger
- Fold cotton pad over nail and wrap foil around finger
- Squeeze pad over nail plate to work acetone in to gel
- Firmly squeeze the top centre of the foil together to secure, fold the foil over and on top of the nail, this ensures the pad is in good contact with the nail plate and retains heat
- Leave wrap on finger for 15 minutes, give each finger a squeeze every 5 minutes
- Using a twisting motion remove l at a time and pull the wrap from the nail, using the Lecente cuticle tool, gently lift away the gel residue from the nail plate
- Recover if necessary for 5 minutes
For pedicure services, use Lecente Foil Remover Wraps on big toes and cotton and foil on small toes.