Lecente Smooth It
WHAT IS SMOOTH IT
Smooth It! Opens up a whole new world of possibilities when it comes to nail art, allowing nail techs to enhance their skills even further.
BENEFITS AND USES
Lecenté Smooth It! can be used in the following ways:
• Adding depth to designs (glitter appears to ‘float’ within the gel)
• Holding gems in place
• Glass effect manicures
• Glitter can be mixed in
• Can be used as a base to create a smooth surface for nail art application
Basic flat effect design
6. Finish with a top coat of your choice.
HD Manicure (Hidden Depth Manicure) – gives a 3D effect within the nail so the glitter appears to ‘float’.1. Apply two coats of gel polish, curing after each layer.
Holding Gems in place
What is Smooth It!?
Smooth It! is a versatile nail art gel designed to open up a whole new world of possibilities when it comes to nail art.
What are the benefits of Smooth It!?
- It allows natural nail technicians to encapsulate chunky glitters and larger nail art pieces without enhancements.
- It gives you a smooth finish with textures nail art products.
- It adds depth to the nail - glitter appears to 'float' within the gel.
- Glitter can be mixed in.
- It can be used to hold gems/crystals in place.
- It will iron out imperfections in the natural nail plate.
What products can I use with it?It can be used with your chosen system; gel polish, L&P or traditional Gel.
What do I do if I see air bubbles after applying?Move the product slower and check under a light before curing.
What setting do I cure Smooth It! on?UV Lamp: 120 seconds / top coat setting LED lamp: 60 seconds / top coat setting
How do I prep?The application will tend to come after your glitter coat and before your top coat.
Do I need to seal the free edge?Yes, to avoid shrinkage during curing.
What is the removal time?Allow an additional 15 minutes to your gel polish removal time.
How do I remove Smooth It!?Use a removal wrap - soak the cotton pad with product remover/acetone, wrap each finger and leave for 15 minutes + your top coat removal time. Use an orangewood stick to lightly remove any residue left on the nail.
How many services per bottle?Minimum of 20 full sets - based on the average length of nails and use of the product.
What size is the bottle?15ml / .5fl oz.