Cloud 9 - Rainbow Gel Polish
Dusky pink with magical holographic rainbow undertones
WHAT IS IT?
A glitter coat designed specifically for use with the Lecente Create system
- Fade resistant colours
- Create a look unique to your customers
- Can be mixed with other Lecente Rainbow Polishes
WHAT IT DOES
An effects system that can be applied on its own or over the Lecente Create pure colours. Multiple layers and combinations can be added to create your desired effect.
WHY YOU NEED IT
Provides a revolutionary, long-wear colour option for nails. Provides up to 28 days of high-performance, fade resistant wear.
FEATURED INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Trimethylolpropane triacrylate (TMPTA) is used in the manufacture of gel products for its low volatility and fast cure
- Acrylates copolymer is used as a waterproofing agent and an adhesive for nail
- Cellulose Acetate Butyrate aids in quick removal
- Hydroxyethyl methacrylate (also known as HEMA) is a film forming agent (12%)
- Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide helps in the brightening of the product Pigments, glitters etc are mixed in to create a coloured
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake to blend.
After applying and curing Lecente Create Base Coat, apply thin, even layers of Lecente Create Rainbow Gel coat. Multiple layers can be added for desired effect.
Cure for 60 seconds in the Lecente Create lamp Follow with Lecente Create Top Coat.
Apply thinly leaving tiny free margins and seal extension edge and side walls for optimal performance and a smooth Lecente colour/effects coat application. Do not use or leave in direct sunlight, as this will activate curing.
Trimethylolpropane triacrylate Acrylates copolymer Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
Hydroxyethyl methacrylate (HEMA @12%) Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide Laser Powder
AVAILABLE SIZES Professional: 12 ml (.42 fl oz)